Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake

-
A healthy Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino ?!?! Say WHATTTT???? Yep, now you can have your cake (or frap ) and eat it too! After finding out how many sugars, preservatives, artificial flavors and carrgeenan stabilizers (that have been linked to intestinal inflammation and cancers) are in my little slice of fall heaven I’ve decided to bail. Well, not a full fledged break up, just a “Let’s see other people”. 
              (Photo provided by “Food Babe Amy” via Pinterest) 
   See, I still wanted to enjoy my sweet treat but I needed to find a way to make it fit into my healthy life style. After much brain storming here’s what I came up with.:

LauRen’s Power Pumpkin Smoothie 
1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protient powder
1 individual packet of instead coffee
2 tablespoons of canned organic pumpkin puree
A pinch of nutmeg
and sprinkle of cinnamon
Ice
Water
Blend  

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *