My Love For Cold Brew

-



     Hi. My name is LauRen and I have an obsession with Cold Brew. No, not a cold brew (although I do love beer too). I love Cold Brew coffee and I've had it about everywhere. Starbucks, Dunkin, Kona Snow, and the list goes on. 

      However, for me, no one's Cold Brew can compare to Clean Juice. I know, you see them on my Instagram stories all the time and I am even a Clean Juice booster, but make no mistake. My love for clean juice began LONG ago. That's why I became a juice booster. I wanted to share what I loved with YOU! 

      Of course, I have my favorite drinks from Clean Juice. The Hardcore, the Yellow and the Cold Brew are my top 3! All Organic, and the Yellow and Cold Brew are pre-bottled so I can grab and go! 

I prefer Cold Brew to regular coffee for a couple reasons. 

1) Hot coffee is just that. Too hot to drink in the summer. 
2) When I drink hot coffee I find myself putting all kinds of crap in it (milk and sugar). 
3) I get a bigger burst of energy from Cold Brew. 
4) Clean Juice's Cold Brew is organic. Thus, I don't have to worry about what I'm ingesting.  

     So, next time you're feeling sluggish instead of grabbing your old "go to" try a cold brew from Clean Juice and see the difference. 


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *