Fun Holiday Snacks To Make With The Kids

-



We did this fun activity with Cashton a few days ago but the kids are about to go on Christmas break and I know some of you will be looking for things to keep them busy so I thought I'd share. This project was simple but fun. Cashton's favorite snack in the world is graham crackers so I knew he would be interested the second I brought out the box. I picked up these Candy Melts while I was running errands through Michaels, picking up Christmas decor and since they were on sale I grabbed two bags of them. You can never have enough chocolate in the house, right? 

After following the easy step by step directions in the microwave we had ourselves all the ingredients we needed.  Cashton needed a little help spreading the white chocolate over the cracker but he loved decorating the cookies with crushed candy canes. (I bought a bag of them already crushed but if you have older kids that might be a fun project for them to handle.) 

We used white chocolate and graham crackers for our holiday cookies but you can get creative with it too and expand your menu. Feel free to use any color chocolate (they legit come in every single color) or swap our graham crackers for your Oreos. If crushed candy canes doesn't do it for you, pick your favorite toppings like Christmas colored jimmies (sprinkles for you non-Pittsburghers). Have fun with it !

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *